Symantec Web Security.cloud helps protect your organization from web-borne threats and enables the control, monitoring, and enforcement of web Acceptable Use Policies with minimal latency. Automatically updated anti-malware layers block threats safely away from your network while URL filtering policies and web traffic quota limits reduce web misuse and help protect your bandwidth.
- Blocks web-borne malware and spyware including 100% of known viruses.
- Real time scanning of all web requests.
- URL blocking of specific websites, website categories, and file types.
- URL categorization database supports multiple categories for a single URL.
- Create rules based on time of day and Internet consumption.
- Roaming and remote user support options are available for distributed workers.
- On-demand reporting.
- Cloud-based service that is simple to install, easy to use, and virtually maintenance-free.
- 24/7 support included with your subscription at no additional cost.
- Prevents web-based threats from infecting your network.
- Ensures all web content (including PDFs and media files) is free from malicious code before it is delivered to users.
- Boosts user productivity, ensures compliance, and saves bandwidth by blocking users from visiting inappropriate websites or downloading media files.
- Helps administrators create policies for sites with dynamic content such as portals and Web 2.0 sites.
- Restricts access to certain websites during specific hours and helps protect bandwidth and productivity by placing time and volume limits on Internet use.
- Provides data on malware protection and applies usage policy to users outside the corporate network.
- Visibility into data on service performance, web threats, and current web usage statistics.
- Eliminates unnecessary investment in infrastructure, reduces burden on in-house IT resources, and delivers predictable costs.
- Provides access to a dedicated team of SaaS specialists who understand the importance of service excellence.